Sorry, nothing in cart.
Disclaimer on Website usage
By using this website you acknowledge and agree to this website.
Use of this website and related products and/or services shall be governed by, and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of South Africa, and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
Use of this website or information, products and services available on this website is at the user’s own risk. Notwithstanding the provisions of section 43(5) and 43(6) of the Electronic Communications and Transaction Act, Desleys Furniture accepts no liability whatsoever relating to any loss, expense, claim or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising from the information on this Website, your use of this Website or any actions or transactions resulting therefrom, even if Desleys Furniture has been advised of the possibility of such loss, expense, claim or damages.
Desleys Furniture makes no presentation or warranty, whether express or implied, as to the operation, integrity, availability or functionality of this Website or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information obtained from this Website.
Desleys Furniture also makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, that the products, information or files available on this Website are free of viruses, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, compromise or jeopardise the operation or content of a computer system, computer network or your hardware or software. You accept all risk associated with the existence of such viruses, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, compromise or jeopardise the operation or content of a computer system, computer network or your hardware or software. Desleys Furniture accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions on this Website.
Desleys Furniture may, in its sole discretion, at any time, suspend or terminate the operation of this website or any of the products or services provided in terms of this Website, without prior notice.
The images, pictures, and illustrations found on this site are for illustration purposes only, and do not necessarily represent the exact products, services, or ideas in the context they are found in. It is the buyer’s responsibility prior to purchase to clarify with the seller, exactly what products and services are being provided for to purchase.
Notwithstanding the fact that this Website may refer to and/or provide links to other websites, your use of such other websites is entirely at your own risk and Desleys Furniture is not responsible for any loss, expense, claim or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising from your use of such other Website. Desleys Furniture also does not endorse, warrant or make any representations about the content, products, services, security or reliability of such other websites.
All rights reserved.
Disclaimer on E-mails
The information is or attached to this e-mail message is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege and client confidentiality. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail or the authorised representative of the recipient then please notify the sender of this e-mail immediately by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. You may not print, store, forward or copy this message or any part thereof or disclose or cause information on this message to be disclosed to any other person.
Desleys Furniture cannot be held liable for any harm or loss resulting from malicious software code or viruses in this message or attachments, including data corruption resulting there from.
Employees or representatives of Desleys Furniture are not permitted to send unsolicited messages (“spam”) and Desleys Furniture cannot be held liable for their sending of such mail. If you regard this message as spam, please inform us immediately by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
If this message obtains offensive, derogatory or defamatory statements or materials, it means the message has been sent outside the senders scope of employment with Desleys Furniture and only the sender can be held liable in his/her personal capacity.
COMPETITION RULES – DESLEY FURNITURE – RECLINER WORTH R 5000.00
- This promotional competition is organized by Desley Furniture. The competition is open for entry by all South African Residents of 18 years and older with a valid South African Identity book / card.
- By entering this competition, all participants agree to bind by these term and conditions, which will be interpreted by the organizers and the organizer’s decision regarding any issue with the competition, will be final and binding and correspondence will be entered into.
- The entrant may only enter the competition and be eligible for a prize is he/ she; –
- is not director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of / to the promoter or any party directly or indirectly controlled by the promoter;
- is not a supplier of goods or services in connection with the competition;
- is not a spouse, life partner if immediate family member or any party referred to in 1 and 3 above;
- This competition will run from the 4th of September 2018 to the 30th of September 2018.
How to enter:
- To enter the competition;
- Purchase any product or products to the value of R 5000 or more on Desley’s online store desley.co.za
- One purchase of R 5000 or more equals one entry;
- The entrant’s personal information provided to the promoter will only be used for the purpose of entering. Unless the entrance agrees that this information can be used for marketing purposes if agreed to and confirmed in store.
Award of prize:
- The prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- The prize must be collected at the premises of Desley Furniture, situated at 66 Victoria Road, Willows, Bloemfontein.
- The competition will close on the 30th September 2018.
- The draw will take place in store on the 1st October 2018.
- Participants are not required to attend the draw in store on 1st October 2018.
- The organizers will make 3 (three) attempts telephonically to contact and notify the selected winner. If the selected winner cannot be contacted personally after 3 (three) attempts, the winner will forfeit the prize and a replacement winner will be selected.